Quick & Kid Approved!
@gordongram and his Tagliatelle with Quick Sausage Meat Bolognese fed us tonight. Recipe approved by Ev - swipe to see approval measured from thumb to pointer.
Literally a 15 minute delicious dinner extracted from the GR YouTube video. Since I couldn't turn up a written recipe:
- Tagliatelle Pasta 🍝 (1 box or package - ours was 13 oz and I used most of it)
- 2 - 3 Italian Sausages (We had large ones from the meat counter at @wholefoods so I went with 2 vs. GR's 3)
- 2 TB Olive Oil🍸
- 1/2 of a medium yellow onion 🧅
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic 🧄
- 1 - 2 cups of halved cherry tomatoes 🍅
- salt/pepper 🧂🌶️
- shredded parmesan 🧀
- 1/4 cup of pasta water 💧(reserved from pasta)
1. Boil Pasta to al dente
2. Heat olive oil in a large pan, medium high
3. Saute the onion and garlic until soft
4. Split the sausage and remove from casing.
5. Crumble the sausage into the pan and brown
6. Add tomato's, continue cooking to a healthy wilt.
7. Stir in pasta water, season to taste and reduce for a bit.
8. Add pasta to the sauce and give it a couple minutes of cooking/stirring to combine.
9. We added some parmesan to the pan, and served with some more.2d